Mark One - Safety Razor
THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"...a beautiful razor that will travel with you through thick and thin." - The Holborn
Precision solid metal Mark One safety razor, organic frankincense shave oil, organic cotton flannel and 5 blades. Its modern design and weighted handle make for the perfect shave.
- All-metal, double-edge safety razor
- Handle made in Market Harborough, Britain
- 5 Shark brand double-edge razor blades
- Presentation gift box
Handle crafted in Britain by Nigel, with a head chromed and cast in Delhi. This was our very first product and remains an icon of the Thomas Clipper range.
Designed by safety razor (double-edge) shavers, for safety razor shavers. The Mark One features a time-tested, 3-piece design. It's made of solid metal and, because it takes double-edge razor blades, it gives you a closer shave with less irritation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Add hot water to an organic flannel and prepare your skin with a vigorous rub
- Apply a little frankincense shave oil and lather on shaving soap from one of our shaving bowls and brushes
- Shave with the grain, re-applying if lather runs out (or if your skin gets chilly)
- Emerge from your shave relaxed and ready to face the world