Heritage 1710 AD - Shaving Kit
THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"The best new grooming products for men" - The Telegraph
Shaving brush, bowl and soap made from 300-year-old British chestnut. Its heritage and style make it the perfect morning indulgence. Made in Britain.
- GPS coordinates of where the timber was sourced etched on the rim of the bowl
- Handmade from ancient British chestnut
- Natural juniper shave soap with vegan-friendly bristles
- Presentation gift box
Brush and bowl, handmade in Britain by Richard from 300-year-old British chestnut, sustainably sourced from the Boughton estate near Kettering. Find the GPS location of where the tree grew engraved on the rim of the bowl.
Premium, badger-friendly, synthetic bristles. Luxury, juniper-scented shave soap, handmade by Sara on the North Norfolk coast from all-natural ingredients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The perfect shave starts with a shower or a splash of hot water.
- Moisten the bristles of the brush and gently work the shave soap into a lather.
- Apply to your face and shave with the grain, re-applying if the lather runs out (or your skin gets chilly).
- Emerge from your shave relaxed and ready to face the world.